Labels

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cookies and Friends

 Yesterday one of my good friends, Heather,  came over to visit Dominick and Noah. Heather has been a part of my life since we were in college together. I met her when I began rushing for the sorority Alpha Xi Delta. I remember sitting at a table with her and she was really upset about a recent breakup. I had a BF at the time and looked at her like she was crazy... well one thing led to the next , I had a breakup too and Heather and I bonded forever. We did crazy stuff together, had some adventures (T.I.M.M. hehe), and were  both a part of eachother's weddings.



We have been lucky enough to remain friends for about 9 years.. whoa that's a long time for me. Heather, you are my longest relationship to date... hehehe! 


Back to what my original post was going to be about.... Cookies! Well Heather was at my house and since my babies are really good, don't fuss, and sleep forever we began talking about my blog and my hobby of cookie making!! I made cookies for Heather's wedding favors, with help from her mom, her friend Lauren and her.
So we were talking about cookies and she began showing me an etsy store her friend just started where she makes custom order cookies. My thought was OMG.. overachiever activated... Yes I want to start an ETSY business on top of being a full- time teacher, mom (2x) , and a great wife to Nick. It can be done, right??? With that said, I need to start thinking of a name for my cool new cookie shop. I am taking any and all suggestions. 
I am so pumped to begin yet another adventure and we will see if it goes anywhere. Thanks HB for reminding me about this potential moneymaker!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment