Labels

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Up and Running ( Posting)

Okay, so it is 1:10 in the morning and I am officially outta my mind. As many of you who already know me, know that that I am by definition an "overachiever". I told myself this morning that it would be so much fun to create a blog and here I am writing my first post. Well this post won't have any cute cookies, no fun stories about my brand new twin baby boys, no delectable secrets on how to design on a penny (because a dime is too damn much!), nor will it have downloads or things I do with my 2nd and 3rd grade class. This post is dedicated to me getting what I said I would do done. I said I would start a blog and here I am at 1 o'clock in the morning doing just that, as the man of my dreams snores next to me and the babies lay soundly in their bassinets. I am a person of my word and gosh darn it I do what I say I will do. Now it might not be in a timely manner but the job does get done. These days with all the sleepless nights I have been getting I thought it would be as good a time as any to get this started. I should be getting some rest though. The 3 oclock feeding is creeping up on me and I should start dreaming about what my first official tidbit might be fun to share tomorrow (aka, for all you sleepers out there, today). Hell, I might surprise you all with a post in each category just to tickle your fancy! Sweet dreams !

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You did it! The funny thing about the name of your blog is that my grandma use to sing me this song while rocking me to sleep in the rocking chair. This little old Italian lady would hop on a plane from new York and fly all the way to Arizona just to see us! I miss her so. Anyhoo...I can't wait to see what your next post beholds. I have been itching to make some pretty cookies *wink, wink* Congrats on the new Blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete